• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 Plymouth Satellite 4 door parting out.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the wipers actually sell? What condition are the wiper pivots? I really don't need the hardware...just the L/R pivots and I'd buy the arms while we're at it...if they are still available?

Did the wipers actually sell? What condition are the wiper pivots? I really don't need the hardware...just the L/R pivots and I'd buy the arms while we're at it...if they are still available?
PM sent. :thumbsup:

in
terior
Okay thanks. I have a pair and I remember just one of them being in good shape, but I don't remember which one. Let me go check and I'll send you a PM.

Keep your fingers crossed. LoL

I am looking for the front door window stops, see example below

Image.jpeg

2 door, not sure if the same was used in a 4 door
Yeah, I don't remember pulling out a bracket that looked like that when I gutted all the doors. And to top it off, I gutted a 2 door door recently and don't recall seeing that bracket???

Yeah, I don't remember pulling out a bracket that looked like that when I gutted all the doors. And to top it off, I gutted a 2 door door recently and don't recall seeing that bracket???
Thanks for checking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back