• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1968 PLYMOUTH SATELLITE COMPLETE FRONT END

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baklash555

Local time
8:50 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a complete nice front end on a 68 satellite, that I want to try to sell whole before I start selling individual pieces. What you will get. Left and right fenders{NO ANTENA}, with not even a door ding, but with rust behind wheels. Hood with 0 dents {NO HINGES}, Very nice grill with headlights and assemblies. headlight wiring harness, all headlights work, hood latch, Good bumper with lights and brackets. No inner structure. Price is $1500 firm for everything you need to put a front end on your Roadrunner. You may want to remove parts yourself to keep up with all of your bolts and stuff. Located in Moulton Alabama

IMG_2299.JPG IMG_2300.JPG IMG_2301.JPG IMG_2302.JPG IMG_2307.JPG IMG_2303.JPG IMG_2304.JPG IMG_2306.JPG IMG_2305.JPG

I guess your not interested in selling me the parts we discussed and you sent pics of since they are advertised here?

I guess your not interested in selling me the parts we discussed and you sent pics of since they are advertised here?
I said that I wanted to try to sell complete front end. I have a few interested and that if it doesn't work out I would separate.

I said that I wanted to try to sell complete front end. I have a few interested and that if it doesn't work out I would separate.
Ok Thanks I did not see that anywhere in the e-mails sent. Keep me posted...

It's at the top of this posting, but if it doesn't sell whole I will get back with you. Thank you for understanding

Ok I am even more confused cause we talked about the parts a day before you posted this ad...
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2018 6:05 PM
To: bretts440@XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Subject: lights

Ok I am even more confused cause we talked about the parts a day before you posted this ad...
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2018 6:05 PM
To: bretts440@XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Subject: lights
Ok I'm sorry. you replied to the discussion that I posted to be watching for parts postings. And to show you that I'm a man of my word I will take them off tomorrow and sell the lights to you.

Ok I'm sorry. you replied to the discussion that I posted to be watching for parts postings. And to show you that I'm a man of my word I will take them off tomorrow and sell the lights to you.

That's up to you, they are your parts and you can change your mind. I was confused with this ad and our earlier conversation. I hope understand me from my end. Thanks and enjoy the holidays. Again, No Rush if you do decide to separate I am interested.

That's up to you, they are your parts and you can change your mind. I was confused with this ad and our earlier conversation. I hope understand me from my end. Thanks and enjoy the holidays. Again, No Rush if you do decide to separate I am interested.
Ok Thanks

Why are you selling off the front end of that car? Car looks good to me to sell whole car as is. Is it a 4 door?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back