• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR TRADE 1968 Pontiac GTO

Status
Not open for further replies.

young99

Local time
9:25 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I inherited this car and would like to trade it for a 1971 - 1973 Plymouth Satellite or possibly a Charger. I was on the fence about trying to restore the car but its just not my style.The car runs, drives, and stops well. Last summer started on the suspension and put in new shocks/springs front and back. Replaced ball joints, arm bushings, end links, etcs. Car is Tagged and Insured in Alabama.

what I know about the car:
Floor and Frame looks very nice and rust free.
Most of the body in good shape has dings and small dents.
The Front fenders right behind the front wheel will require some patch panels. The driver fender has a few gobs of bondo on it and I was just going to replace it.
The engine is a Pontiac 400 but it does not appear to be the original engine.
The car has the 3 speed Hurst His/Her shifter option
All the lights work except the blinkers. The blinkers are there but just not wired up.
The body tag is still located on the car under the hood.

14-7_zps90174fc1.jpg

14-6_zps7934f451.jpg

Attachments

• 14 - 7.jpg
    14 - 7.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 677
Sorry to hear that after two years of looking you still haven't found your 71-72... GLWS, I hope this GTO helps you get what you want.

Sorry to hear that after two years of looking you still haven't found your 71-72... GLWS, I hope this GTO helps you get what you want.

Thanks for the kind words. Shortly after I started looking a family member passed and I ended up working with this car some on and off and stopped looking. Then this April a tornado got my house and just about finished rebuilding my property. I thought now may be a good time to start looking again but I plan to keep working on the car while I can.

Thanks!

I would post if for sale on "Performance Years" for sale forums.

have a 72 satellite rare petty blue might be looking to trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back