• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969-1971 Fender Turn Signals NOS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Part Stalker

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
7:31 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Here I have some a pair of what I believe are the 69-71 style turn signals with no screw hole on top. These came with some "lunch pail" parts I bought years ago so they are original assembly line parts or so the story goes. They are in wonderful shape with just tiny shelf wear imperfections you will be lucky to see. Lenses are equally as nice. Better detail than the reproductions. Don't know what exact body style these are for as they have short pigtails unlike the reproduction one size fits all. I would like $60 shipped for the pair from Puyallup WA.
69 FTS1.jpg
69 FTS2.jpg
69 FTS3.jpg
69 FTS4.jpg

they look like the ones from my A body 1970 Duster with the shorter pigtail

Used on 69-72 Darts, Dusters/Valiants, Dodge B bodies and yes, 69-71 Dodge trucks. Not used on Plymouth B/E bodies. Different models used different length pigtails.

These do come on 1970 sport satellite & satellite with flat hood. On the corner of the hood not the fenders. That way they can use the same forward light wiring as the RR GTX which also had hood signal lamps.

Plymouth mounted them on the hood. Here's my 70 Sport Satellite.

ddddd.JPG

Used on 69-72 Darts, Dusters/Valiants, Dodge B bodies and yes, 69-71 Dodge trucks. Not used on Plymouth B/E bodies. Different models used different length pigtails.
Also used on E-body 70-72..

Yes for Dodge. Cudas have the painted ones.
Yes sorry meant to put Dodge.. Also add 69 C-body--Fury for sure as they are the same as my Fathers Sport Fury..

Wow I go out to mow the grass and clean up some leaves and come back to an education. Thanks for the replies. Sale pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back