• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 B Body Automatic Console, Shifter assembly

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJMuscle

Local time
1:29 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am selling the Console removed from my 1969 Super Bee with Automatic shifter and all the parts that were removed. The car was converted last year over to the A-833 4 speed and I did not want the console put back. I have the Console, shifter, linkages, etc. for sale. The console itself is in nice shape for a driver. There was no wiring installed underneath, only the brackets, etc. Asking $799, plus shipping. DM me if interested. Thank you.

Shifter&Brackets.jpg Console PassSide.jpg Console DriverSide.jpg Console Rear.jpg Console Top.jpg

Price Drop to $749 for everything.

Would you sell the shifter stuff separate from the console?

I'm trying to keep everything together.

I am interested. What would shipping be to Henderson Nevada, 89014 ?. Also, is there any broken pieces.

I'm working with someone locally on this. If it doesn't fall through, I'll get back with you next week. I priced shipping for someone in the Midwest and it was around
$150 boxed and shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back