• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 1969 B Body wire harness parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Belv2Vert

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
2:49 AM
Reaction score
Hey All,

Hoping someone has a few "parts" harnesses around that wouldn't mind cutting off a couple of connectors/wires for me. I need:

Wiring from the horn relay to the horns (see picture below noting where I need the harness cut) Cut as noted and unplug from horn relay and horns.

The wires that feed the ballast resistor. The single blue wire and the double wire green and brown. Both of these are a single connector shell (See picture below noting where I need the harness cut) Also, the picture is of an A12 car so it includes a special connector that won't be on your harness unless your harness came from an A12)

I don't plan to splice these in, I have the factory crimp connectors and can use these shell's and wires for the horns to correctly repair my original harness. Please confirm they are 1969. I have seen some differences in 1968 models.

Thanks !!!
ballast resistor wires.jpg
horn relay wiring.jpg

I have bins full of parts harnesses. Pm me for price and payment information

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back