• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1969 Coronet Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

68-4JRB

Local time
12:18 AM
Reaction score
Looking for a few odds and ends for my convertible. Please reply or message price with shipping to 54829. Thanks!

Washer bottle fluid reservoir
Driver side quarter window glass (with A/C label)
Passenger side door mirror with mounting bracket
Fender mounted turn signals

Does anyone have a gas tank that doesn't leak, with brackets, and functional sender?
Correct exhaust manifolds for 1969 383 HP (330 horse) Car build date was 6/20, but I'm not too hung up on date codes.
Correct carb for 1969 383 HP auto with air. I believe Carter 4638.

Black carpet that isn't disgusting.
Black front vinyl bench seat covers that are not ripped.

Used parts preferred. Kind of a long shot on some of the above, but doesn't hurt to ask.

Thanks!

I have new black carpet that I am not going to use now. I am going to 4 speed. Is this a red coronet 500 convert. I think this is the one I looked at.

I have new black carpet that I am not going to use now. I am going to 4 speed. Is this a red coronet 500 convert. I think this is the one I looked at.

Yes! How come you passed? How much for carpet?

69VertonTrailer.jpg

I am sticking to much in my 69 hardtop. I will have to check on pricing. Were you at?

I Can look on these cars I have left and see if theres any pieces

I paid 130.00 for the carpet with 30.00 shipping. Do you feel like going for a ride? I will probably be in Eau Claire today. I would like to get 120.00. It is new in the unopened box.

*Update*

So far I have sourced new carpet, and some decent exhaust manifolds. Thanks Fasstman and Randy!
I have a good lead on gas tank, straps, sender.
I found my other fender mounted turn signal- trying to repair.

Still needed-

Holley R4440 (was incorrect on my first post- sorry. Thanks, Doug!)
Convertible DS quarter window glass
Passenger side door mirror and mounting bracket
Washer reservoir used but functional
Front black vinyl bench covers new or used and not disgusting

New floor pans from an abandoned project?

Pics below showing issues I've been confronting in efforts to get this back on the road.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back