• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1969 Dodge Charger SE

Status
Not open for further replies.

CWO(USN)

Local time
11:32 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Yes, the time has come for me to throw in the towel on my build. Not for the lack of money but lack time, and shop to build it in(shop I was restoring the car in belonged to a friend that past away from Covid- his family had to sell shop) Due to my HOA by-laws I cannot have a project car at my house. The car is/was a triple pickle F8 paint/int/top. It is now sand blasted and in grey epoxy. 383-4bl A/C car. I have most of the parts that came off during disassembly of the car stored in bins. Most of them might be able to be restored. numbers matching block. transmission was scrapped as the case was cracked in 3 spots. Rear end is all there 8-3/4 3.23- sure grip. Frame rails are solid(yes solid look at pics) Front grill has all parts some new/some restored/ some need work everything is there. Have original glass(green tint) expect for rear window. New A/C evap core and heater core. A/C box rebuild kit. Clean IL title in hand in my name also!!!
New From AMD (not installed on car):
Full quarter panel - Left Hand
Full quarter Panel- Right Hand
Tail light panel
Rear valance w/light holes
Front valance
Corner valance Pair- LH/RH (2 pcs)
Full Trunk pan
Trunk extension pair -LH/RH (2 pcs)
Door skin- LH
Inter fender covers pair LH/RH (2pcs)
inter fender LH
Front floor pan - Full OE style
Bucket seat brackets
Rear footwell pans pair LH/RH
Rear floor under seat pan- Full
4ps shift tunnel
Main floor support braces
Rocker to frame panel RH/LH
Inner rocker panel LH
Outer rocker panel LH
wire cover set
Console bracket set
Full roof skin
Deck filler panel
Deck filler lower plenum
Door jam lock pillar LH
Inner wheel wells pair LH/RH (2pcs)
Outer wheel wells pair LH/RH (2pcs)
Trunk lock support
Spare tire hold down
Jack bracket set
Truck floor braces
Tail light reinforcement brackets
Stage 3 stiffening kit- Weld on frame connectors that follow floor pan and could look
4 torque boxes, fender braces, core support brace, mini tub kit, leaf spring relocation kit.
Other new parts I have bought over the past 2 year sitting in boxes. Car is located in Naperville IL at the moment but once I get my car hauler back, Its headed down to the family farm in Southern IL for long term storage if it doesn't sell in 2 weeks. The car is available for inspection. I am asking $30k for car/parts. Car is also posted on Facebook.
IMG_0802.JPG
IMG_0804.JPG
IMG_0806.JPG
IMG_0807.JPG
IMG_0808.JPG
IMG_0809.JPG
IMG_0810.JPG
IMG_0811.JPG
IMG_0812.JPG
IMG_0800.JPG

Yes, the time has come for me to throw in the towel on my build. Not for the lack of money but lack time, and shop to build it in(shop I was restoring the car in belonged to a friend that past away from Covid- his family had to sell shop) Due to my HOA by-laws I cannot have a project car at my house. The car is/was a triple pickle F8 paint/int/top. It is now sand blasted and in grey epoxy. 383-4bl A/C car. I have most of the parts that came off during disassembly of the car stored in bins. Most of them might be able to be restored. numbers matching block. transmission was scrapped as the case was cracked in 3 spots. Rear end is all there 8-3/4 3.23- sure grip. Frame rails are solid(yes solid look at pics) Front grill has all parts some new/some restored/ some need work everything is there. Have original glass(green tint) expect for rear window. New A/C evap core and heater core. A/C box rebuild kit. Clean IL title in hand in my name also!!!
New From AMD (not installed on car):
Full quarter panel - Left Hand
Full quarter Panel- Right Hand
Tail light panel
Rear valance w/light holes
Front valance
Corner valance Pair- LH/RH (2 pcs)
Full Trunk pan
Trunk extension pair -LH/RH (2 pcs)
Door skin- LH
Inter fender covers pair LH/RH (2pcs)
inter fender LH
Front floor pan - Full OE style
Bucket seat brackets
Rear footwell pans pair LH/RH
Rear floor under seat pan- Full
4ps shift tunnel
Main floor support braces
Rocker to frame panel RH/LH
Inner rocker panel LH
Outer rocker panel LH
wire cover set
Console bracket set
Full roof skin
Deck filler panel
Deck filler lower plenum
Door jam lock pillar LH
Inner wheel wells pair LH/RH (2pcs)
Outer wheel wells pair LH/RH (2pcs)
Trunk lock support
Spare tire hold down
Jack bracket set
Truck floor braces
Tail light reinforcement brackets
Stage 3 stiffening kit- Weld on frame connectors that follow floor pan and could look
4 torque boxes, fender braces, core support brace, mini tub kit, leaf spring relocation kit.
Other new parts I have bought over the past 2 year sitting in boxes. Car is located in Naperville IL at the moment but once I get my car hauler back, Its headed down to the family farm in Southern IL for long term storage if it doesn't sell in 2 weeks. The car is available for inspection. I am asking $30k for car/parts. Car is also posted on Facebook.
View attachment 1226724 View attachment 1226725 View attachment 1226727 View attachment 1226728 View attachment 1226729 View attachment 1226730 View attachment 1226731 View attachment 1226732 View attachment 1226733 View attachment 1226737

Hey CWO, I just joined today in search of tail light panel for my 69 Charger. Would you be willing to sell it to me? Thanks in advance. Its the last part needed to complete the build.

Hey CWO, I just joined today in search of tail light panel for my 69 Charger. Would you be willing to sell it to me? Thanks in advance. Its the last part needed to complete the build.
I know Covid has rocked the supply chain, I was lucky to buy all these parts before the supply chain got hit. I feel for you, but I just posted the car and dont want to start splitting in up at this point. If I decide to start selling parts one by one, I will give first crack at the tail light panel

I know Covid has rocked the supply chain, I was lucky to buy all these parts before the supply chain got hit. I feel for you, but I just posted the car and dont want to start splitting in up at this point. If I decide to start selling parts one by one, I will give first crack at the tail light panel
I do appreciate it. Good luck with the sale.

Sold most of the sheet metal and parts. Trunk floor, extensions, Front and rear valance, both quarter panels, door skin are left. All other parts are sold. Now asking $20k for car and remaining parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back