• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1969 Dodge Door Jamb Mystery Sticker

6PK2GOBEE

Local time
12:21 PM
Reaction score
1969 Dodge A12 Bee drivers side door jamb sticker. This car hung around the dealership new on the showroom floor and the last known newspaper ad for it was very early Dec ‘69 after which it sold to owner #1.
The only logical explanation I can come up with is it’s a dealership inventory control sticker for new car warranty purposes.
The sticker is thicker than a general one and the background is reflective.
3559=355th day of 1969 or Dec. 21, 1969.
Has anyone else ever seen this type of sticker on a car? Opinions?

33424F4F-ECF6-4479-9B9C-DFFC1422ABC3.jpeg

Last edited:
Don't know, but my guess is that it's not factorty. While we're there, whoever painted the car didn't take the extra time to remove the door striker.

This is a no-no.

3cWT.gif

Don't know, but my guess is that it's not factorty. While we're there, whoever painted the car didn't take the extra time to remove the door striker.

This is a no-no.

View attachment 1329278
That’d be me! When I repainted it back in ‘89 I taped off the sticker feeling it had some historical significance, and the car was original paint prior to that.
I taped off the striker but not the striker screws.

Last edited:
Auto Transport Service
Back