• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 matching numbers high option four speed road runner

Status
Not open for further replies.

moparmendy

Local time
12:12 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is an 88,000 mile dark green original paint car that is like a time capsule. it was parked and is one of the most complete and unmolested projects you will find. the car did suffer from being parked in the barn and needs lower quarters and frame rail work among other things, but it is a special car that is ultra ultra unmolested like a time capsule and straight and worthy of getting back on the road! this is not a sign and drive project, but for the international buyer or person with the skills it is a great project. we have started the car and it fires up beautifully and sounds super strong. that being said, after all this time we believe an engine refresh at the least is needed, the four speed trans goes through gears easily but we have not but the trans under load and the original drive shaft is also in the trunk which does retain the original trunk mat. the car has markings still on it from the factory.
with the exception of a missing marker lens on the front right we do not see anything missing from this car with 99 percent of the trim in ultra amazing shape! the car came with the following options that make this car like a poor man's gtx or roadrunner gtx.
am/fm radio that does turn on and may work with antenna hooked up
non a/c car with tinted windows
rear defoggers
rear speaker
adjustable drivers mirror
4 speed console (console is uncracked!)
four piston power disc brake
magnum 500 wheels with the very hard to find one year old 1969 trim rings in the trunk
vinyl top
light kit
three speed wiper that is a working unit with the correct switch in dashboard

the car is super straight and does not appear to have been in many accidents and certainly none of any major consequence. the floors appear very solid but we have not pulled up the original rug. CLEARLY THE CAR NEEDS FRAME RAIL AND CROSS MEMBER WORK AND REAR QUARTERS.

BY THE WAY THE DOORS ARE ABOUT THE NICEST YOU COULD FIND AND IN THE SHAPE THEY ARE IN ARE WORTH ABOUT 750 TO 1000 EACH FULLY LOADED AND WORKING AND AMAZINGLY RUST FREE.

we feel the car would be best with repairs to these areas and the quarter panels and fenders and then used as a patina car. that being said the new owner can take it back to showroom shape or whatever they desire of course.

the dash pads are about the softest and straightest we have ever seen. the passenger seat could be used as is and the same for the back seat

this car is like a time capsule with the original complete jack in the trunk with we believe the original spare and original disc brake calipers and what we believe to be the original fuel pump

the door panels and inside trim pieces are amazing. the headliner is mostly great but does have a mouse area that mean it will need replaced.

the tinted glass on the car is ultra nice and the windshield looks the same.

the battery is not included and the original air cleaner is with the car but they did drill holes in it for better performance or better sound, who knows..but that modification is all the jumps out at us as something that was monkeyed with.

this car is clean as clean gets. please ask any and all questions.

this does have a clear title.

there may be things that i have missed but this is not intentional. my goal is to make the condition of the car perfectly clear so that a far away or international buyer can purchase this car be sure what they are getting. and due to the nature of this car there is nothing that should be hidden. it is one of the coolest mopars i have owned and i have owned around 30 or more

again car starts but is not driveable. we will help load onto a trailer whether it is yours or a car carrier.

price is $18,900 OR BEST OFFER

CONTACT ME HERE if you have serious interest. i am not a time waster and would ask up front that you don't waste mine. thanks for that in advance.

i am happy to send PICS TO YOU IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN TAKING ON THIS VERY INTERESTING PROJECT.

IMG_8990.JPG IMG_8962.JPG IMG_8970.JPG IMG_8975.JPG IMG_8976.JPG IMG_8983.JPG IMG_8987.JPG IMG_8992.JPG IMG_8995.JPG IMG_9042.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back