• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Roadrunner Convertible Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

cava61

Local time
5:42 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Picked this car up with the intention of completing it, but I’ve had to leave retirement to go back to work and need to be realistic about time and money. I’ve done nothing to it except mount a 383 and 4 speed manual transmission that I had leftover from my ‘70 RR, just to make it easier to ship. So, not numbers matching, but VIN matches the radiator support and trunk lip. Engine should be rebuilt, as it has been over 10 years since it last ran. Has a DANA 60 and is a true N code car. Little to no rust, with the exception of the convertible top frame (see picture). The vast majority of parts needed are included. Definitely missing is: hood, front bumper, radiator, driver’s side glass, convertible top, door handles and carpet. VIN and fender tag come with the car. Clean Virginia title in hand, in my name. Located in Staunton, VA. Asking $22,000 OBO.

IMG_5507.jpeg

IMG_4860.jpeg

IMG_4862.jpeg

IMG_4859.jpeg

IMG_4869.jpeg

IMG_4865.jpeg

IMG_4870.jpeg

IMG_4871.jpeg

IMG_4890.jpeg

IMG_4891.jpeg

That will be one sweet ride when it's done. Wish I had seen this before I bought my project. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back