• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 Roadrunner numbers matching 383, 4 speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

mike20016

Local time
3:44 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Unfortunately I’m moving and won’t be able to keep working on my Roadrunner at the new place. Car comes with its original 383 and a833 4-speed. The trans works and has the shifter and all the linkages, but the engine will need a complete rebuild (seized). Frame is mostly good, though the front driver’s side rail needs replacement. Other front rail and both rear rails look great. I am including a replacement rail for to replace the rusted one (cut just ahead of the torsion box). I tried to include as many pictures of the frame as possible. It also needs new lower quarter panels. The car was originally B5 blue with blue interior and was optioned for the air grabber hood (long gone – current hood is plain).

Car comes will all glass except the windshield.

The following has been worked on with the car:

Transmission/clutch

-Input shaft shortened to fit any big block Chrysler (regardless if the crank was drilled for manual)

-New clutch, pilot bearing, and bolts

Engine

-I took apart the top end of the 383 for inspection

-Car comes with 1974 440ci, which previous owner claims had 12k miles and ran last autumn – would need to be gone over, but should be a good engine (originally auto trans engine, hence cut trans input shaft)

Brakes

-Installed new stainless steel brake lines from Dr. Diff, including new proportioning valve and brass tee

-Installed Muscle Car Brakes Stage 3 kit

I also replaced the fuel tank with a new unit from AMD.

I do have a partial fender tag and the car will be sold with a bill of sale. The car does not have a title, but I’d be happy to talk through titling the car in Missouri.

This is a bigger project if you’re trying to do a restoration, but is pretty doable if you’re planning on a Roadkill-style build or similar. The car is nearly complete, including the original blue bench seats.

$10,000 OBO

Car is located in St. Louis, MO

Please reach out if you have any questions or want additional pictures (was limited to only 10 in the ad).

IMG_6636.jpg IMG_6639.jpg IMG_6640.jpg IMG_6641.jpg IMG_6643.jpg IMG_6644.jpg IMG_6646.jpg IMG_6649.jpg IMG_6650.jpg IMG_6657.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back