• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1969 superbee

Status
Not open for further replies.

darrells69

Local time
7:21 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm kicking the idea around of selling my superbee because it's sitting in a storage unit and I'm not going to be able to do anything with it for quite a while.
I bought the car local from a guy that bought it from the original owner from which I know his family members. the car has always been a N.C. car bought new in winston-salem.
It is a factory ramcharger hood car with bucket seats and a column shift auto. which is kinda strange but I verified all the information from the original owners family, unfortunately
the fender tag is gone. I have the numbers matching 383 and torqueflight trans, also have a bunch of extra parts he had collected for years. I have a 1969 a833 23 spline trans
and an original shifter hump that goes with it. it is an original B5 blue car with the two tone blue interior, it is a wm21 car, the body is overall really good it had the usual trunk floor
issues and lower rear quarter rot. it also had a couple places around the tail light opening, I have all new sheetmetal from AMD to go with it. not really sure what to ask for the car
because I have so many extra parts that go with it as in a whole storage unit full!! if anyone is seriously interested you can message me and we can figure it out.
Thanks Darrell IMG_0547.jpgIMG_0597.jpgIMG_0618.jpgIMG_0617.jpgIMG_0616.jpgIMG_0598.jpgIMG_0601.jpgIMG_0605.jpg

For everything I have that is with this car plus a ton of other mopar parts I'm thinking $12000

good luck with sale, are those auto twirler rolling dollies? i just ordered a set

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back