• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Charger front fenders???? OMG

koosh

Local time
4:14 PM
Reaction score
Every time i close in on a b body purchase, something comes up that blows me away!!
The car is decent, but not front fenders. So i start a search with AMD first… “ no sir, we do not make 70s, and not sure that ANYONE DOES!!
Can this be real!!!!????

Yes not much has changed in that regard since 1970.
Luckily used ones can be found for about 4500.
Low production, 1 yr only

If you are patient you might find a pair of workable ones for a somewhat fair price. I paid $550 for a left one,and $600 for a right one about three years ago. There are lots of people asking crazy money for them these days! I won't pay more than a grand for any fender.

20220924_172452.jpg

Yep it sucks that AMD doesnt make them. A guy on here gave a set of nice ones away for $700. He would not ship so I lost out. A member here bought them to flip and I know he will ask $3000 for them. Hes only on the site to make money.

Yes and my brother spent thousands to have his repaired so the market isn't out of line... Unfortunately

Welcome to my world.. glad I have spares!

I keep a spare pair as well. I have four cars that take these fenders so I keep a pair for crash parts.

Auto Transport Service
Back