• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Charger Fuel Tank CR9A Brand?

streetmachine

Local time
7:34 PM
Reaction score
I just have a quick question or hopefully it's quick. I've been looking at fuel tanks for a 70 Charger and saw that the Spectra Premium CR9A is out of stock or backorder currently. I'm just wondering if the Sherman tank is okay if a person needed a fuel tank? I believe that tank is unfortunately made in Taiwan compared to Canada. Has anyone here ordered that tank? Thank you in advance.

Are you going stock? I would do a Tanks Inc tank with in-tank pump and add a regulator with a return.. No more fuel issues..

Have you considered a stainless steel fuel tank?
That thought did cross my mind as well and I'm still considering it but, I would like a stock looking tank. But, if it is better quality then some of the other tanks then that's the route I will go.

Are you going stock? I would do a Tanks Inc tank with in-tank pump and add a regulator with a return.. No more fuel issues..
I would consider that if they're tanks are good quality. I would like to stick with stock setup maybe since I do have a NORS AC Delco Fuel Pump and a NOS Fuel Pump Pushrod.

I would consider that if they're tanks are good quality. I would like to stick with stock setup maybe since I do have a NORS AC Delco Fuel Pump and a NOS Fuel Pump Pushrod.
Quality is good .. I am running F.I. now, but had a Carb with the In Tank Pump.

Auto Transport Service
Back