• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Charger Interior - Seats and pads

Status
Not open for further replies.

70ChargerBP

Local time
6:26 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Listing used original interior parts here from my 70 Charger. Front bucket seats, rear bench (Charcoal interior car) rear door panels and door pads. I bought a full interior from a guy building a restomod so don’t need this set but probably wouldn’t sell if I didn’t need to cough up $$$ to the IRS

Anyway it’s used but seat tracks and frames/springs appear to be good, upholstery isn’t so needs foam and covers. Door pads are very nice but original so need cleaned a bit. Rear door panels are ok for a driver, didn’t look awful when the back seat was installed. I’m selling here for $1800 OBO (really don’t know, make offer?) but it’s listed on eBay at a higher price.

Local pickup in Wilber, NE or maybe could meet you within a hundred miles or so if that helps. PM with any questions happy to answer. Unsure what shipping would be on this…. Can put on pallet but any shipping costs would be paid by the buyer.

Thanks for the ad!

BP

IMG_1384.jpeg

IMG_1383.jpeg

IMG_1377.jpeg

IMG_1380.jpeg

IMG_1379.jpeg

IMG_1381.jpeg

IMG_1378.jpeg

IMG_1371.jpeg

IMG_1386.jpeg

Last edited: