• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1970 Coronet 440/Superbee tail light panel clip set.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevin Burdette

Local time
12:29 PM
Reaction score
I was just looking for a 1970 Dodge Coronet 440/Superbee tail panel slip set. I need about 5 or 6 really but a whole set would be good to have some for back up. Thanks in advance. I tried R/T specialties but they currently have none in stock.

I have some that I bought to use on my r/t but didn’t work

IMG_3674.jpeg

5 studs and nuts like 40 plus the ride if you wanted more I can take the others off my tail panel but not sure if I modified them, I found the super elusive correct ones for my r/t. These came from
R/t specialties a few years ago

5 studs and nuts like 40 plus the ride if you wanted more I can take the others off my tail panel but not sure if I modified them, I found the super elusive correct ones for my r/t. These came from
R/t specialties a few years ago
I just counted, and I need 6 total. If you can only round up 5 then ill do it.

The pic is what I have loose

I think I used the nuts on my cuda I’ll check

Sorry to hijack, but does anybody have a picture of the correct faster hardware for a 1970 Coronet R/T 500? I can't find a kit online and I need one. I could search for the individual components, but it would be nice to know what they look like. Thanks.

Sorry to hijack, but does anybody have a picture of the correct faster hardware for a 1970 Coronet R/T 500? I can't find a kit online and I need one. I could search for the individual components, but it would be nice to know what they look like. Thanks.
For the tail lights? Or for the tail light panel?

Sorry, for the tail panel, I should have been more specific. :p
I found a picture of them yesterday while looking for the ones for the superbee, Ill try to find it again. Its basically the same as the 440/Superbee but the clip is more flat. Not V shaped as far as I know. Let me see if I can find it again.

does anyone else have or know where to get fasteners that attaches the Finish Panel for 1970 Superbee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back