• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1970 Coronet Drivers Side Front Headlamp Splash Shield and Front Valance

Status
Not open for further replies.

djklatt

Local time
7:44 PM
Reaction score
I'm looking for a 1970 Coronet drivers side inner fender headlamp splash shield as well as a valance. Let me know if you have either the splash shield or front valance and price/condition. I'm located in Lindsborg, Kansas.
Thanks

Have one with no rust issues to speak of that needs some hammering done to make it nice. No trim piece. I can bring it to the wichita swap meet next month instead of shipping it. Are you close and going there?? $150/offer. Exactly which splash shield?? The plastic ones surrounding the headlites? or what? Have a pair if those too.
Rod

Have one with no rust issues to speak of that needs some hammering done to make it nice. No trim piece. I can bring it to the wichita swap meet next month instead of shipping it. Are you close and going there?? $150/offer. Exactly which splash shield?? The plastic ones surrounding the headlites? or what? Have a pair if those too.
Rod

Rod,
I sent a private message. When is the swap meet in Wichita? It isn't too far from me although I may be traveling for work depending on when that gets decided. Here is a picture of the splash shield I'm looking for. I may be able to arrange a friend to go to the swap meet if I'm unable to attend.
Thanks,
Dustin
splashshield_zps06b618e7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back