• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Dodge Charger 1969 Daytona Front Fenders

Status
Not open for further replies.

1970V-code

Local time
7:32 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Super Clean, Rust Free and Straight. No Accidents, I have the Headlight Buckets and Trim Rings for them.

These Fenders are extremely nice, located near Syracuse, NY

$2500 each

Please PM with your name and number

bfender1.JPG

Redfender2.JPG

Bfender3.JPG

Redfender3.JPG

bfender4.JPG

bfender7.JPG

bfender2.JPG

bfender6.JPG

Sorry about that, this site doesn't make it easy, I cleared out a lot of messages. I sold the fenders and 6 pack motor, I just have some other parts left.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry about that, this site doesn't make it easy, I cleared out a lot of messages. I sold the fenders and 6 pack motor, I just have some other parts left.
You having difficulty clearing your mailbox or answering private messages is not an excuse to post your telephone number.

If you need help, please ask for it.

I thought it was sent to a PM

I don’t see the holes for the fender scoops on these 69 Daytona fenders, can you post better pictures of where the scoops would mount?

I don’t see the holes for the fender scoops on these 69 Daytona fenders, can you post better pictures of where the scoops would mount?
If you want locations for scoops/etc. I have a pretty good description from building my clone. PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back