• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1970 Dodge Charger RT 440 4 Speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

romie440

Local time
7:11 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
looking to sell my 1970 charger project price is $30k location Connecticut , the car is complete but taken apart . all sheet metal work done ; one piece floor , full quarters , one piece trunk , rear valance etc. all rails and crossmember good . the car has the original motor and 18 spline transmission .per fender tag car has hood treatment and dana with 354 gears color is f4 light green metallic with f8 interior and vinyl roof , power steering and brakes . car also has console .I was slowly purchasing some resto parts over the years which includes green legendary interior kit with the headliner , 4 speed carpet , door panels and front and rear vinyl seat covers . Dash pad , package tray , seat backs , front and rear amd bumpers , vinyl roof cover and trim . Please message me if anyone is interested.

IMG_0685[1].JPG IMG_0695[1].JPG IMG_0693[1].JPG IMG_0683[1].JPG IMG_0691[1].JPG IMG_0692[1].JPG IMG_0699[1].JPG

Nice.. Sounds just like my car, just with one extra gear..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back