• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 GTX RS23U0A202624 LOOKING FOR PAST OWNERS / HISTORY

GTX 70

Local time
12:17 AM
Reaction score
I am searching for any past owners or history of my project in hopes of finding missing engine, Dana axle, fender tag, broadcast sheet etc. I would also be interested n documenting the history of my car. I purchased the car in Iowa in 2019, it is a 440 air grabber, 4 speed console, Dana with 6 way driver seat in Tor red and black hood stripes. I would be interested in any info out there. Thank you.

I think that letter 'Q' is superfluous to the VIN.......unless of course you can provide pictures, I suggest you typed it wrong.

1699729398983.png

I am searching for any past owners or history of my project in hopes of finding missing engine, Dana axle, fender tag, broadcast sheet etc. I would also be interested n documenting the history of my car. I purchased the car in Iowa in 2019, it is a 440 air grabber, 4 speed console, Dana with 6 way driver seat in Tor red and black hood stripes. I would be interested in any info out there. Thank you.
<-- Welcome to the best source on the internet for 1970 Plymouth GTX cars -->

Auto Transport Service
Back