• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1970 Mopar B Body Rear Heavy Duty Shocks 2948077 Charger Road Runner GTX

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperNovass

Local time
2:24 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
This is a pair of real deal original rear heavy duty shocks for 1970 Mopar B Body applications. The Mopar part number is stamped right into the shock as shown. There is also a stamp that reads, "H 2C8" as shown which may be a date code. From what I have read, these shocks were made by Monroe for Mopar and were the heavy duty option. This part number was new for 1970 and in 1971 the part number changed to 3402273. These are a super rare one year only heavy duty rear shock which would be great for a survivor car or original restoration.

These shocks are in very good unrestored condition as shown. These were recently found carefully stored at the estate of a Mopar enthusiast. I imagine he had these stashed away for a special car. They look to wear their original paint. Both shocks still have fluid in them and have resistance as they should. These shocks may work as is and I would plan on having them rebuilt to be in the safe side. Don't miss these awesome one year only heavy duty shocks!

I have these shocks posted on EBay starting at $9.99 with NO RESERVE! The auction ends on Sunday, 12/19/21 at 7PM Pacific Time.

If you are interested, here is a link to the auction:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/373818515891

I am offering free shipping in the US to members of this site. If you win the auction, please send me a PM and I will send an invoice through Ebay with free shipping.

Thanks and good luck bidding,

Jason

3-1.jpg 3-2.jpg 3-3.jpg 3-4.jpg 3-5.jpg 3-11.jpg

The auction for these shocks ends tonight, 12/19, at 7PM Pacific Time. Good luck to all and thanks for the ad.

Jason

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back