• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOUND 1970 non-ac heater box

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Many

Local time
8:04 PM
Reaction score
I need a 1970 non-ac heater box for my 70 Satellite conv. I really just need the fiberglass piece. I have all the guts. I would prefer one that I can just clean up. no cracks or missing pieces please.

Isn't 66-70 the same?
turns out not. this I learned after spending $200 for a 66/67 version. it will fit, but the controls won't work right.

heater.jpg

Thanks for the lesson. I have a couple of 67's, but didn't know.

I have one that was redone I took it out to go vintage air, shipping may be no fun tho

turns out not. this I learned after spending $200 for a 66/67 version. it will fit, but the controls won't work right.

View attachment 1175012
I just finished looking at the heater box in our 67 Charger. I just put a new gasket kit in it, came from DMT. Our car is a Friday January 13th 1967 build.
The heater box is exactly the same as your picture of the 68 box you show. Just trying to help clarify things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back