• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1970 Plymouth Sport Satellite on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acworld34

Local time
2:14 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi,

I just put my satellite up for sale on eBay. Starting bid is $12,500

does not have a fender tag and the vin is listed. Photos are in the google drive link for all around the car.

1970 Plymouth Satellite this is sold as -is. Starts right up 383 Automatic this car drives and brakes well It does not have any rust on the frame that i can see. The Top is solid and still looks great. Minor stuff here and there but I have all the trim and parts. This is a driver that you can fix up while driving or do a pro -touring set up and build it out right. Transmission is fine and works properly. It is an old car that needs some adjustment to run and drive daily. Don't expect that this car is going to race down the street. I will send a link to the video of the Car stating up. I recently just put $2,000 into it to get it running properly.

This is what I recently put in it.

•New updated Wire Harness from American autowire

•one wire alternator•new gas tank and sending unit.

•Battery relocated to the rear

•New Battery red top optima battery put in this month

•MSD Ignition coil

•Temperature sensor •Inline fuel filter

•Distributor

•Ignition Module

•Tail shaft seal replaced

•New Edelbrock AVS 650 Carburetor

•New air filters

•updated Radio installed (I still have the old one)

•Flow masters mufflers put in two years ago.

I have new parts to come with the car but not installed

•Disc brake conversion for the front wheels

•front suspension replacement rubber connectors not all but most of them. I started refurbishing everything but I just don't have the time or patience.

This needs to be fixed..

• Gas gauge still does not work even since I changed gas tank and sending unit. I suspect the gauge is just bad.

•Little leak of oil coming from somewhere/ I suspect a gasket needs to be replaced either on the oil pan or where the headers connect to the block.

•Paint job bubbled the whole car needs to be repainted but overall it still looks good from 50 feet away...look at pictures

•3-4 rust spots that I can see in the rear quarter and bubbling on both doors. It is barely noticed on one door.

• Windshield wiper motor is not working and so controls not working

• you should get a battery tender (gel pack one) so the battery stays fresh.

• The AC and heater are there but not working correctly.

This is a 51 year old car so don't expect it to run like the newer cars, I would want the buyer to come see the car in person and pick it up. I would recommend a trailer since i have not taken this car on long drive. $500 dollar deposit due at the end of the auction. Full payment due upon pick up. I rather have in person buyers. no scams from overseas buyers. The money needs to clear my bank account before i sign over the car.

This is the link with more pictures and start

http://ebay.us/d6YrY7?cmpnId=5338273189

File_001.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s possible this is not a sport without seeing the vin. I see a satellite grill, satellite trim and such....doubt it’s a sport. Still, a cool car.

Here's the decoded VIN

Body Type: R = Plymouth Belvedere/Satellite
Price Class: H = High
Body Type: 23 = 2 Door Hardtop
Engine: L = 383 290HP 1-2BBL 8 CYL
Year: 0 = 1970

I would have expected the engine code to be an "N" for 383 330HP OR 335HP 1-4BBL 8 CYL. It's still a nice car and I hope you get what you want for it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back