• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Plymouth Sport Satellite

Status
Not open for further replies.

Glen Combs

Local time
10:54 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
70 Plymouth, front inner fenders and firewall are good, fenders will need some work but they are usable, drip rail and front windshield trim is on the car, have two doors that need some work, rear frame rails and trunk pan are gone , steering column auto on column, power steering gear box, headliner bows. Located in Eastern KY. $ 700
A99F8A88-392B-4B4F-8ECB-6C8D454D7B6B.jpeg
29BB5C0B-DFEC-4A46-9EC1-3BE2228166F1.jpeg

Last edited:
If you have this car, are you willing to part out some sheet metal? I need this section.
1969 GTX DRIVERS C PILLAR RUST.jpg

70 Plymouth, front inner fenders and firewall are good, fenders will need some work but they are usable, drip rail and front windshield trim is on the car, have two doors that need some work, rear frame rails and trunk pan are gone , steering column auto on column, power steering gear box, headliner bows. Located in Eastern KY. $ 700 View attachment 1269976 View attachment 1269977
I'd be interested in headliner bows

70 Plymouth, front inner fenders and firewall are good, fenders will need some work but they are usable, drip rail and front windshield trim is on the car, have two doors that need some work, rear frame rails and trunk pan are gone , steering column auto on column, power steering gear box, headliner bows. Located in Eastern KY. $ 700 View attachment 1269976 View attachment 1269977
I sent you a PM

Would you consider selling me the hood? Problem is my pm isn’t working

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back