• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1970 Road Runner 440+6, 4spd, dana, vitamin C, original everything, 2 buildsheets 25K

Status
Not open for further replies.
Note: Original everything includes, # matching unrestored complete engine w/ all pulleys, brackets, intake, carbs, air cleaner....Radiator, bellhousing, column & clutch linkage, drive shaft, Dana 60, Shifter assembly...I do not have the original #'s matching transmission but I do have a correctly dated 18-spline hemi box (maybe warranty replacement? IDK). As you guys know the parts sometimes exceeds the cost of the car having this car so complete with all the trim and other parts listed is a huge cost savings not to mention there's nothing like the original components to the purist collector.
The only components I do not have to complete the restoration are, Console, distributor, exhaust manifolds.

- - - Updated - - -

I bought this car complete. I was storing the car out of state and I didn't want to leave all the priceless original parts in the car. Heaven forbid some junky broke in to find a gold mine. I removed the valuable components myself and put them at my local storage building. Its all there guys.

Note: Original everything includes, # matching unrestored complete engine w/ all pulleys, brackets, intake, carbs, air cleaner....Radiator, bellhousing, column & clutch linkage, drive shaft, Dana 60, Shifter assembly...I do not have the original #'s matching transmission but I do have a correctly dated 18-spline hemi box (maybe warranty replacement? IDK). As you guys know the parts sometimes exceeds the cost of the car having this car so complete with all the trim and other parts listed is a huge cost savings not to mention there's nothing like the original components to the purist collector.
The only components I do not have to complete the restoration are, Console, distributor, exhaust manifolds.

- - - Updated - - -

I bought this car complete. I was storing the car out of state and I didn't want to leave all the priceless original parts in the car. Heaven forbid some junky broke in to find a gold mine. I removed the valuable components myself and put them at my local storage building. Its all there guys.

If the trans was warranty replacement it won't have a VIN. Good luck it will be a nice car for someone

I left the small parts and trim together. For the most part... Other then carpet, seats and console the interior is complete. I have MINT original front seats and flawless dash pad. NOS trunk extensions, section of a floor with Hump with console brackets....Forgive me if I'm repeating myself it seams I've described the car 50 times. I'm going to make up a breakdown of the buildsheet and parts list soon.

scan of the build sheet

I tried to load image of the build sheets but my files are 5 times bigger then FBBO will allow. I'll try to shrink them I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back