• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1971 Dodge Charger (R/T Tribute) ($26,000)

Status
Not open for further replies.

plum70chrgr

Local time
10:11 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
$26000

1971 Dodge Charger

This is an R/T Tribute car. This is not a real matching numbers R/T Charger.

It is originally from Winter Park, Florida.

It currently has 74,000 miles on it.

This car is all original sheet metal.

It features a 1971 440 Engine professionally rebuilt using forged crankshaft, .030 over Keith Black 10.5-1 Hypereutectic pistons, Edelbrock Performer RPM cam, crane valve springs, adjustable rocker arms and ported "906" cylinder heads. The engine was precision balanced and delivers ~450-500 hp.

A Torqueflight 727 transmission rebuilt with B&M transpak and B&M Super Holeshot Torque coverter.

8 3/4 rear end with 3:55-1 sure grip differential

Air grabber hood

Power windows

Rimblow steering wheel

Heavy duty torsion bars and leaf springs

Front and rear sway bars

Power Windows

Power front disc brakes

11" Heavy Duty rear drum brakes

255-60-15 BF Goodrich Radial T/A on factory rallye rims

Car has the following blemishes - small bubbles in paint under drivers door and very back top of driver rear quarter rear near end cap. Small chip in paint on hood.

See pics

A video of this car can be seen here: https://youtu.be/Um0RFkRsTik

Video of the car driving can be seen here:

IMG_1365.JPG IMG_1348.JPG IMG_1351.JPG IMG_1356.JPG IMG_0793.JPG IMG_0794.JPG IMG_0795.JPG IMG_0801.JPG

Thanks for the offer, but not looking for trades.

Losing storage space for this car next year and I rarely use it, so it's time to let it go to someone who will enjoy it.

I have a 71 Charger R/T 440 4 speed Dana N96 rolling shell I am selling. Your car has everything my car needs. It would be a shame to take your car apart,but it would be a real nice real R/T when it was finished. The problem with clones,is that they cost just as much to build as the originals,especially to the level yours is built to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back