• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 RR rear spoiler underside info

71Beeper

Local time
4:02 PM
Reaction score
Guys: The underside of my trunk lid is blank & I'm adding a rear spoiler.
May 22nd (3).jpg
May 22nd (4).jpg

Can somebody get me a close up photo of the opening?
I know I'm gonna dread putting new holes in it but I need something to break-up all that white at the rear of the car.

Also, I have a small picture of where the topside holes are to be located but the picture is very faint.
Is there a better picture of the topside hole locations somewhere on the internet?

Not the best pic-

20230114_163019-jpg.jpg

Yes but it will likely be a while.
It's packed away pretty good right now.
I had anticipated dragging stuff out and loading my trailer for the Ocala horse park show...
...but I can't for the life of me get motivated to do physical labor after getting home from work.
The 40-60% rain chance in the afternoon/ evenings isn't helping and sure doesn't help that it's likely the same for the show days.
Nor is the fact that I paid $30 for a space at the last show and spent $60 in gas...and sold $35 in parts.

What underside bracket does that use. A picture would be really helpful. That has the cutouts that my trunk has, but all the brackets I see for sale look like they would not work.

Ahhh, I see now. For some reason I thought they were going to be flipped over, but this makes perfect sense !!

Thank you !

Auto Transport Service
Back