• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1971 Super Bee Headline, Sail Panels & Windlace

Manzolds

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
3:15 AM
Reaction score
Hello,
I am looking for someone selling headliner, sail panels & windlace for my 71 Super Bee.

Legendary sells headliner only.

Anyone out there know of any place that sells all 3 items?

I did find a place but they had terrible reviews filed with the BBB by some very unhappy customers so i am afraid to consider them for my purchase.

Any help or guidance is appreciated!!!!

Thank you,
Manzolds

I bought a pair of OER sail panels from Jeg's and a headliner from Year One. I don't remember where I bought the windlace.

Hello,
I am looking for someone selling headliner, sail panels & windlace for my 71 Super Bee.

Legendary sells headliner only.

Anyone out there know of any place that sells all 3 items?

I did find a place but they had terrible reviews filed with the BBB by some very unhappy customers so i am afraid to consider them for my purchase.

Any help or guidance is appreciated!!!!

Thank you,
Manzolds
Let me know if you find some. I am restoring a 1971 Super bee also.
Chris

Hello Chris,
I just placed an order with Classic Industries. They do not have anything in stock, leadtime is months away but that works for me since i am at least that far away to needing these items.

Manzolds

Auto Transport Service
Back