• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1972 DODGE CHARGER UNMOLESTED *NO RUST* FANTASTIC OVERALL CONDITION #s MATCHING

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainK

Local time
6:24 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have owned this car for almost 3 years. This is a numbers matching original 318 car with a 904 trans. I installed a new Edelbrock Performer Intake with a 600 cfm Carburetor, also converted to a Mopar Electronic Ignition with a MSD Blaster coil, new wires and plugs. The car runs great and the engine is solid. Pump the gas pedal 5 times in the morning turn the key the choke sets and she purrs like a kitten with the dual exaust Flowmaster setup! The Transmission was overhauled in 2000 at 107,000. The Radiator was replaced in 1998 and the Alternator and Voltage Regulator were replaced in 2001. I have receipts from previous owner. I have replaced the following items Fuel Tank with Straps, Hood Pins, Rear Brakes, Reman Power Steering Box, Idler Arm, New Carpet with Dynamat Insulation on floorboards, Dash Pad. I personally reconditioned the engine compartment retaped all the wire harnesses and installed correct wire straps, installed proper factory hose clamps, removed cleaned and repainted wiper motor, radiator, pulleys, fan blades etc.....
The car come with 2 sets of tires and wheels. I have the original stock rallye wheels with nice daytona raised white letter tires and I have a set of old school Anson Slot Mags with almost new Micky Thompson Tires F70-14 fronts and N50-14 rears! These were purchased from Yearone in July 2010 for $750 (have receipts) right before i bought the car. The car is solid NO RUST in Trunk, Floorboards, Frame. It does have some bubbles in the left corner of the rear window under the paint and a few on the very bottom of the quarter panels you have to lie down to see them. The overall paint is in great shape and the interior still original except for dash pad and carpet is flawless for 40 years old. The am/fm stereo works damn good with 2 6x9 speakers mounted under the rear window shelf and front dash speaker still working.
The car was built in August of 1971 the tailights used for the build are actually 1971 superbee tailights (without painted bumper options then you got the R/T Lamps/Lens) these were not available in 1972. I also added the Go-Wing spoiler option since the car had the front spoiler added. I have been driving this car almost every day and would trust it for long trips the temp gauge never goes past 1/2 way. The Trans shifts great and strong especially when it kicks down to second. The pics will show the Micky Thompson 50 Series tires on the rear and the factory rallye wheels on the front this way you can see both tires and rims.
The cars paint is not the original Sherwood Green, it looks to have been repainted maybe 10 years ago to a Dark Emerald Green. the repaint was done rather well as far as the engine compartment, door jams etc..the only area that still shows the original color is the trunk floor pan area which is covered by an original trunk mat. I will include a car cover and i purchased but never installed an NOS Clock for the dash. I have the build sheet, fender tag lots of documentation/receipts from previous owners.
Breakdown Fender Tag
WH23:
Dodge Coronet,Charger
High
2 Door Hardtop

G2A: 318 150HP(net) or 155HP(net) 1-2BBL 8 CYL
Lynch Road, MI, USA

106919: Sequence number

806: Build Date: August 06
063831: Order number

U: USA Specifications
E44: 318 cid 2 barrel V8 230hp