• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1972 Dodge Coronet Wagon

Status
Not open for further replies.

nstyle73

Local time
4:10 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1972 Dodge Coronet 6 passenger wagon. I purchased this wagon as an additional family hauler as I have 5 kids. Licensed and insured for the last 9 months, but I haven't driven it much in the last two months. The wife has decided she wants to upgrade herself to a van so the wagon must go.

Mechanically, it has a 360 with a mild cam, headers and a factory 340 iron intake with a Holley 4 barrel. It had a 2 barrel that caused some issues after I had let it set for a couple months so I swapped on the 4 barrel. The two barrel carb and manifold will come with it. It needs dialed in but starts well and runs. It also has a points ignition, but I will include the Mopar electronic wiring harness and a electronic distributor. The trans is a 904 with a shift kit and a 2500-ish stall. It shifts well and firmly but the kickdown linkage needs hooked up on the 4 barrel carb. 11" HD rear drums and I swapped the front drums to a factory disc brake setup with rebuilt calipers, new lower ball joints and pads. It needs a disc/drum master cylinder installed as the drum/drum is still in and causes a serious lack of pedal feel although the brakes do work. I would also say that the front end probably needs some other parts, shocks and alignment as it could drive better. It has an aluminum radiator with electric fans that are not hooked up. The windshield wipers, lights and turn signals and that annoying key buzzer all work. 2.5" exhaust through glass packs. The car comes with Crager S/S and BFG tires that are worn or a brand new set of 14" tires on factory rims with hubcaps for that sleeper look if preferred rather than the Torque Thrust II's shown.

Cosmetically, the interior is solid needing only a front seat cover, dash pad and headliner. The driver's portion of the front seat is damaged and the dash pad is cracked in several places. The exterior is relatively good. It has its share of patina, a dent in the passenger fender and the tailgate. Rust has ravaged the rear bumper but the rear quarters are surprisingly solid but do need some rust repair on the lower 1-2" on each side with a little in front of the driver's rear whee. The front bumper is very nice. The driver's fender has some rust that has come through on the lower dogleg but is not completely rotted out. The frame is super solid but the driver's floor board needs the typical patch as well as the driver's side passenger floor pan has a small area needing a patch. The car is honest with no filler that I can see. The passenger quarter looks to have been repainted from the trim down but no issues are evident in the spare tire compartment.

I can include a rally dash cluster and I also had sourced an 8 3/4 rear end that I would sell to the buyer of the car. I can provide more photos to interested parties. I have a clear title in my name. $2500

IMG_0229.JPG IMG_0231.JPG IMG_0234.JPG IMG_0236.JPG IMG_0238.JPG IMG_0240.JPG IMG_0241.JPG IMG_0242.JPG IMG_0243.JPG IMG_0244.JPG

Wish it was closer to me.

i know it's been since mid-
April without an update, but is this car sold yet? i have a friend looking... He's in OR, but just moved there from IL and may return at some point to pick up his Crown Vic. He wants to get into an A or B body driver for his new stomping grounds.

Still Available, the wife hasn’t found a van yet so it still has a parking spot for the time being

Thanks for the update, i'll let him know. Hell, even if he can't, i'll be in Ohio in late June, i might be interested myself....

I see a "Rod Shop" replica Coronet drag car.....
Would be a nice compliment to my 69 wagon....

20171013_174551.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back