• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1972 Plymouth Roadrunner clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

1koolnet

Local time
7:11 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
72 Plymouth roadrunner clone, new factory medium green paint. New paint carries under-hood thru engine bay, door jams, trunk. Rust free North Carolina car. Re-chromed bumpers, weld wheels, Mickey Thompson street slicks, high performance "hp" 440. engine with new 727 transmission. 30 over, high rise intake. Bigger cam. Headers with dual Flowmaster exhaust out the back. New Dana 60 with 4:10 gear. New carpet newly reupholster seats, new headliner. Many more new parts. Very clean and ready to show. Never been to drag strip or raced. $18,500 Location: Batavia Ohio.

View attachment 124875View attachment 124876View attachment 124877View attachment 124878View attachment 124879View attachment 124884View attachment 124880View attachment 124882View attachment 124883

Just a suggestion, you might consider posting some more interior photo's and the dash

Really cool, and I'm only an hour away

Take a trip up and check out both my cars. I also have a 69 Dodge Coronet 440, and the 72 Road Runner clone.

Clean and green, That's one clean street car.

New asking price for the 72 road runner clone $15,500

I really wish I had the money to get ahold of it.
I love the color combo, wheels and the stance.
Good luck with the sale
Mike Z.

Hi,
I own this car now, I am in Massachusetts and bought it 1 month ago. I paid $14,500 for it from a guy in Northboro Ma. from a craigslist ad.

I LOVE it ! it's beautiful and screams ! thanks for the hard work you put into it, you did a hell of a job.

thank you.

Chuck

:hello2:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back