• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1972 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus wish list

Status
Not open for further replies.

Retroman

Local time
1:32 AM
Reaction score
Hello B buddies. Retroman here from over at the C Bodies forum. I purchased my first B Body a 1972 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Plus and have a wish list of some hard to find parts to complete. Stuck out at Carlisle looking for this stuff. I am looking for the following:

Header emblem for SSP
Driver side upper door card (blue and wood grain)
Chrome belt molding set on passenger side full set from nose to tail. Have the left side need the right. If you do not have full set I will be glad to get any pieces I can get.

Thanks so much.
Retroman

I may have the belt trim for the passenger side. I know I have the rear window belt for passenger just need to check the door as I have a few of the same side..

I may have the belt trim for the passenger side. I know I have the rear window belt for passenger just need to check the door as I have a few of the same side..
Thank you for checking on it.

All the best,
Retroman

Thank you for checking on it.

All the best,
Retroman
I only have extra drivers side door pieces. Sold the last full set I had at Carlisle. But I do have a nice passenger Qtr window belt molding.. Pm any interest.

84DE2268-0CC6-49C0-8231-A7C0E28FAB6A.jpeg

EE79069D-073A-4D76-8F54-4B6A1AF95DA6.jpeg

79F950E0-358E-4A51-8CFC-1623634C1315.jpeg

Thank you so much for offering and taking the time to post pictures. I am good on all chrome for drivers side, thank you. Sorry for the delay. We had been without power over the weekend. All the best, Retroman

Thank you so much for offering and taking the time to post pictures. I am good on all chrome for drivers side, thank you. Sorry for the delay. We had been without power over the weekend. All the best, Retroman
Reread what I wrote. This piece IS passenger side, the one you need. I only have extra Drivers side door trim NO extra passenger sides…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back