• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 1972 SSP 2 Speed Wiper Switch, Bezel and Knob for Rallye Dash

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibber

Local time
8:58 AM
Reaction score
Hi,

I have a very nice 72 Satellite Sebring Plus that I bought over 2 years ago and haven't touched it other than to take the dash out for a clock to tach swap. In the process, I manged to lose both the headlight and wiper switches....ugh! I can find the headlight switch thru the normal parts houses; what I need is the 2 speed wiper switch with the dash attachment bezel and knob.

Appreciate if anyone can help!

Thanks,

Mark

I have a complete 2 speed switch, bezel and Knob. Knob's are very hard to come by these days and typically sell for $50-60. The complete switch $115 shipped to you. Pm if interested.

I have a complete 2 speed switch, bezel and Knob. Knob's are very hard to come by these days and typically sell for $50-60. The complete switch $115 shipped to you. Pm if interested.

I'll PM you, fair price to me! Thank you...

Hi,

Just tried sending you a PM, but your inbox is full. Let me know how else I can contact you. I definitely want the items...

Thanks,

Mark

Hi,

Just tried sending you a PM, but your inbox is full. Let me know how else I can contact you. I definitely want the items...

Thanks,

Mark
Made some room for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back