• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1972 SSP for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

gibber

Local time
7:49 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
You are looking at one of the nicest SSP's I have ever seen (That's why I bought it originally). 68K thought to be original miles.

Numbers matching 318 with 904 slap stick auto. Factory AC (blows cold), PS, PB front disc brakes. Rallye Red with black vinyl roof in excellent shape. New exhaust from manifolds back with X pipe. Car has fender mounted turn signals and front and rear bumper guards.

Replaced clock with correct factory tach. Installed Antique Auto Radio correct style AM/FM/Bluetooth with rear and front speakers in factory locations. New center console with new chrome shift plate and lens. Magnum 500 wheels in excellent shape. Fairly new tires.
IMG_6538.jpg

Rebuilt wiper linkage with new bushings. New shocks, sway bar bushings, and entire AC system restored or components replaced. New Glen Ray max cool 26 inch radiator. Carpet and seat covers in nice shape, could be the originals....new kick plates.

Paint is a 9 out of 10, one repaint in correct Rallye Red. Fender tag present but cant find the build sheet. ZERO rust on this car. All bright work in great shape as is the glass. I have all the receipts for the work done since I have owned the car (Feb 2018).

Car runs and drives exceptionally well. 30K firm.

Thanks,

Mark

IMG_6544.jpg IMG_6543.jpg IMG_6542.jpg IMG_6541.jpg IMG_6539.jpg IMG_6537.jpg IMG_6535.jpg IMG_6481 (1).jpg IMG_6480 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back