• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1973 Charger SE

Status
Not open for further replies.

scot340

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
1:02 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Highly optioned 1973 Charger SE. The car is complete but does not run. The 318 will turn over by hand. I am assuming the engine and trans are numbers matching based on the completeness of the car, but I have not verified. It has PS, PDB, Air Condition, 3 Speed wiper, bucket seats with buddy seat, Power Windows, 150 MPH Rallye with Clock, hood release cable which works (hard to find), fender top turn signals, rear defogger, rear speaker, and 1973 Charger SE Front.jpg1973 Charger SE Fender Tag.jpg1973 Charger SE Eng Bay.jpg1973 Charger SE Dash.jpg1973 Charger SE LR Qtr Pnl.jpg1973 Charger SE LT Trunk.jpg1973 Charger SE RT Trunk.jpg1973 Charger SE Vinyl Top.jpg1973 Charger SE RR Qtr Pnl.jpg1973 Charger SE Rear.jpga Tuff steering wheel. Trunk floor is solid and interior pans are solid except the driver pan is rusted through. Front inner fenders are solid as are the frame rails. I'll let the pictures speak on the condition of the rear quarters. Let me know if you need additional pics. Asking $6K with clear Utah title in hand.

Is your Charger still available? All numbers matching? Best price?

Make me an offer. I have not vetted the engine or tranny numbers. Make an offer. Thanks, Scot

Looking for a numbers matching car. Let me know what your bottom line is on the price. Thanks

I check the numbers on Tuesday when I get home and let you know. Thanks

The engine is numbers matching 3G134582* but the transmission is not PK 3681063 4015 0375. Price dropped to $5K.

Still available. Would make a great parts car with all the options.

Contacting you again to see if the Charger is still available. Thanks

Any thoughts on parting out? I'm looking for the power windows. I think they will work in my 72 RR.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back