• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 1973 Plymouth Satellite Sebring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Moparfive

Local time
5:32 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
I have a 73 Plymouth Satellite Sebring available for parts. This car is very rusty but it has a wealth of parts. I have included some pics of it and some more desirable stuff but, everything is available. Car was original 318/904 but has what appears to be a 360 4bbl. engine/904,old set of headers, factory 4 bbl intake, 8&1/4 rear, disc brakes,Front sway bar, air cond, full set of very nice tinted glass including nice windshield, Roadrunner hood (needs work but is useable), straight bumpers (rear has a very good set of tail lights, dual painted rally mirrors (need glass but housings are very nice), non rally dash cluster, all window regulators work, very nice black dash pad with Satellite insert, all door panels (all useable but varying condition), Complete bucket/ buddy seat interior with good bucket seat tracks and regulators, front hood to grill filler panel real good, doors are useable all other sheet metal is no good. Will sell whole car for $1,500 OBO or will part it out. Will adjust price of car as parts are sold. Please pm me here and I will get back to you with info. Car is located in Medina Ohio. Thanks for the add FBBO

Attachments

• DSCN1879.JPG
    DSCN1879.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 863
  • DSCN1881.JPG
    DSCN1881.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 839
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 862
  • DSCN1872.JPG
    DSCN1872.JPG
    83.4 KB · Views: 1,271
  • DSCN1873.JPG
    DSCN1873.JPG
    75.2 KB · Views: 1,232
  • DSCN1874.JPG
    DSCN1874.JPG
    66.9 KB · Views: 802
  • DSCN1876.JPG
    DSCN1876.JPG
    53.9 KB · Views: 792
  • DSCN1877.JPG
    DSCN1877.JPG
    63.5 KB · Views: 785
  • DSCN1878.JPG
    DSCN1878.JPG
    63.3 KB · Views: 793
I'm interested in that "Satellite" dash insert...

Sent you a PM on the insert.

I'm really just interested in the "Satellite" script emblem.

I can trade you a "Charger SE" emblem plus a few bucks, if you want to do that.

Ok Lets get this going.

Ok. Here is some basic info for those interested. All part from the 73 Sebring.

Painted Rally Mirrors. Need internals but pretty rare. $125 for set.
Full Bucket Seat set with Buddy Seat with bucket seat tracks. $250
73-74 Roadrunner Hood. Needs work but certainly useable. $100
Real Nice Black Dash Pad with insert. $225.
Complete non rally dash cluster. With Light and Wiper switches. Bezel cut $30

All parts are or best offer. Big stuff would like picked up. Any shipping is paid by buyer. All parts located in Medina Ohio. Thanks.

1973 Plymouth Satellite

Update whole car $1,000. Has title for those that asked. Dash Pad Sold. Come haul this goldmine away. Thanks.

Last edited:
any rust inside the header panel, if not how much shipped to 33483

deleted email

GOT MY PART, NO LONGER LOOKING

Last edited:
I need the power brake peddle assembly. Realy just the bellcrank that mounts under the dash. Let me know
Thanks
Tj

Believe it or not, my dad bought the dash pad from you. It was my Christmas and Birthday gift. Thanks for selling it! It will look really good in my Roadrunner :icon_thumright: Thanks for the sale Moparfive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back