• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1974 Plymouth Satellite Sundance rare seats & interior

Status
Not open for further replies.

70SunFun

Local time
6:02 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1974 Plymouth Satellite Sebring Sundance rare seats & interior
Shipping from Pittsburgh, PA 15122
Price: $750
Payment Methods Accepted: Cash or PayPal

This is a very rare 1974 Plymouth Satellite Sundance edition complete interior that came out of a 29,000 low mileage Sundance package edition car (the car was scrapped in a junk yard). The Sundance option was very limited, offered in late spring of 1974. The seats are in very good condition with no rips/tears/holes anywhere, and the springs/foam/tracks are like new. The broadcast sheet is still under the rear seat springs. The upholstery (and plush black shag carpeting on the backs of the front seats) are faded from the sun and need a good cleaning. The vinyl plastic panels are discolored here and there due to sun exposure with some chalkiness and would probably need to be vinyl dyed. The metal trim above the sun visors, above the side windows, and around the rear window will all need to be repainted. To my knowledge I don’t think that the ’74 Sundance seat covers are being reproduced.

What you get is what’s pictured. Not included are: seat belts, window/door cranks, A pillar covers, dash, or carpeting. This interior will fit in a 1973 or 1974 Plymouth 2-door B body (Road Runner, GTX, or Satellite). All you have to do is bolt it in.

Must buy entire interior and pick it up at my house. I will not ship it (too bulky) nor sell individual parts so please don’t ask. Buyer must come in person to check its condition, selling as/is where/is. PM me if interested or if you have any questions. Thanks!
frontseat 1.JPG
frontseatbacks 2.JPG
rearseat 3.JPG
reatseatback upper 4.jpg
int all panels 5.JPG
doorknob 6.jpg
broadcast 7.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back