• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1975 Dodge Ramcharger 505 Stroker

Status
Not open for further replies.

505Coronet

Local time
7:32 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
Sold my 69 Coronet to buy my wifes ring a few years back, looking to sell/trade my 1 of 1 offroad rig for a 68-70 B-body

Currently in Sacramento, CA will deliver anywhere along highway 80 from here to Fallon, NV for free.

1975 Dodge Ramcharger
505" Stroker Crate engine by PIE https://www.performanceinjectionequipment.com/mopar-493-street-strip-crate-engine-street
MSD Atomic Fuel Injection
440 Source water pump passenger exit housing and pump
MSD ignition
PSC Full Hydro Steering (turns the 43" tires with a single finger)
Block hugger headers into a custom stainless 3" system

727 Reverse pattern FMVB
Atlas 4:1 transfer case
Brand new Dana 60 front (not a take out, never been under a truck when it was installed)
Passenger drop, kingpin, 5.13s, Detroit locker, trussed
14 Bolt Rear, 5.13s, ARB locker, trussed

King 3.0 16" coil overs AND King 3.0 16" Triple Bypass shocks on all 4 corners. Tuned by Phil in Gardnerville (He tunes all of the big names ultra 4 cars)
Trailing arm rear suspension (prerunner style)
4 link front suspension
43x14.5x17" TSL SX tires

Chassis and roll cage are all custom heavy wall tube most of it is 2", truck was built to ultra 4 spec and for fast desert driving as well as rock crawling.

Moab, Rubicon, Fordyce, you name it this rig has walked it. It does everything ive ever asked and then some, i started a new job 3 years ago and with the wife and dogs i just never get out to use it anymore.

It is "street legal" and has a clean title. I'm asking 38k o.b.o, trade value would be more in the 40-42k range. Running and driving trades only please, would prefer turn-key as that is what mine is but I'm open to offers

I have the full doors (painted) and the original steel hard top with all its glass (primered). Yes they both fit with the cage

I understand this is very different from what is normally on this site and is not for everyone. I have tons of photos and videos of the rig I can send via text

FeaJgSy.jpg

3Bx2qVP.jpg

q3En1dK.jpg

bhR5FOE.jpg

p7J0eyt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back