• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1975 Plymouth Fury 4 doors Trunk jacking instruction sticker.

Selene

Local time
11:47 AM
Reaction score
Hi,

I' m wondering if some people here ow this model 1975-76 4 drs B body Fury , Coronet.

My trunk jacking instruction sticker is pretty far gone, I ordered one on ebay from the seller Vintage Auto Literature and Manuals. It looks realy good, but there are differences in the drawings and where there are placed, differences with text placement and font size in the Caution section with black background.
The size isn't exactly the same, it's a bit smaller than the one that was originaly on the car.
The part number in the top left corner isn't visible because this part isn't here anymore.

Maybe more than on model of sticker were used between these 2 years, I don't know.

I'd like to know if someone can provide me a very good quality photo or scan of yours ?

I'm going to show you the photos when I have some time.

I'm gonna start a business around these cars ^^ Haha.

Last edited:
Classic Industries has a lot of those stickers. May be who ever printed them had to change some things so copyrite law weren't broken. Don't know for sure. I do know that exact copies can get you in trouble.

Ho ... ! Ok That would explain.

Mmmm.

This is the description of the item:
"Here we have a correct reproduction Mopar Trunk Jack Instructions Decal. This is the correct unit for 1975 1976 PLYMOUTH FURY and DODGE CORONET AND CHARGER Models. This has the mopar part number of 2931180 at the top of it. This is a nice finishing detail for anyone's correct restoration project. These were reproduced with Chrysler licensing and are the correct size, colors and have the correct fonts for an exact to original addition to anyone's restoration."

Maybe even with the license you can't make it exactly the same ?

Make just doesn't give a **** about their classics, but they don't want us to reproduce parts ? Well reproduce your parts then if you don't want us to find alternatives ^^.

Yeah I've looked on classic industries, and pretty much everywhere, ECS, YearOne, NPD, Layson's, Dante's Mopar parts, Moparmall, Andy Bernbaum, Herb's, Jim's auto parts.
I also contacted phoenix graphix, and I never get any response.

You can fin these parts for Dart and Valiant through 76 ( even 77 ) , 75 Duster, Bud B body stops to 74 and it's usualy for 2 doors.

Auto Transport Service
Back