• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 1976 Buick Skylark coupe

Status
Not open for further replies.

patrick66

Local time
6:07 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
1976 Buick Skylark coupe. Bone-stock car with the original Olds 260 2-bbl V8, 200R auto, PS, PDB, AM, tilt, heater. Nice, originally from eastern WA State. Been in OK since 2006, genuine two-owner car. 133K miles. Runs great, straight and solid. New carpet, headliner and interior in 2010, as the originally high-desert car was pretty sun-worn and baked. Dash pad is cracked. Mostly original paint. Rides on 205-70R15 blackwalls and 15x6 chrome steelies. Original steel 14" wheels go with, as well. More pics to follow.

I've driven this recently on a 550-mile round-trip drive to a car show, and another 350-mile trip, all in the past couple of months. Solid 20 mpg hiway mileage! Everything works but the radio. It's not a hot rod, just a very dependable car that draws attention - when was the last time you spotted one?

There are three very minor rust spots on the outer sheet metal. I've owned the car since 2008. My plan was to install a Buick 455 and make it a bit of a brawler. Of course, these days, an LSx-swap would probably be the likely outcome.

Questions? Send me a PM. Car has always been garaged while in my ownership, except when in use, obviously. Clear OK title in my name. Located outside of OKC, OK. Mopar trades possible, or Dodge or Chevy square-body trucks ('72-'93 Dodge or '73-'88 Chevy). Trade MUST be titled and ready to drive. Asking is $7,900.

buick skylark.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back