• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1977-1978 B-Body Monaco Sedan parts wanted! - Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles77_Monaco

Local time
8:22 AM
Reaction score
Hello all!

I have a white 77 Monaco Sedan (think Patrol car on the Dukes of Hazzard, ChiPS, etc.).. which is in need of a few parts! Anybody have a lead on any of the following?::

-Exterior fender and passenger door metal moulding trim piece(s) (the strips that run down the middle of the fender(s) and doors, held on by plastic "rail clips" (I have the clips still)

-"Dogdish" hubcaps (either the basic one, or the "vented"/"slotted" ones typically found on police units)

-Radiator Fan Shroud (For some reason, its missing from my car! Not sure if it ever had one - or if previous owner took it off!?) - Mine is a 318 - NO AC, standard radiator. I'm guessing ANY B-body (Cordoba, 300, Fury, Charger SE, etc.) would be identical, since the engine compartments on these cars stayed pretty much the same

-Steering wheel (3-spoke?) - Mine's got a blue 2-spoke now, would love a blue (or black) 3-spoke! - what do you have?!
(**note - Non-Tilt steering column**)

Call this guy B&R Old car parts 801-399-5203. He probablt has all the stuff your looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back