• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

1979 Dodge St. Regis power steer high pressure hose

Prusakowski

Local time
11:42 PM
Reaction score
Thanks for letting an orphan post on the board. I have a 1979 Dodge St. Regis with a 318 2 barrel, no power steering pump cooler....I can't seem to find a hose anywhere. Anyone have a old MoPar part number for it?

IMG_20230503_164517478(1).jpg

Go to rockauto.com and take a look at hoses for a '79 Cordoba with 318.
Thanks...prior to posting I went to Rock Auto...did a bracket approach....Dodge Magnum, Chrysler Cordoba and others...all the same numbers listed....but somehow my twist and bends don't match up. Been messing around with O'Riely's and Auto Zone....no luck. I give them credit...the local stores ordered each one listed just in case the photo was wrong...but no luck.

Those replacement hoses are not OEM so they can look different and still fit. With or without air pump is the only difference. I bet if you get one for your application it will work.

Those replacement hoses are not OEM so they can look different and still fit. With or without air pump is the only difference. I bet if you get one for your application it will work.
Exactly. It's not going to "look" identical, but as long as the dimensions & fittings conform without interference, it should work fine.

By the way Prusakowski, Welcome! Why not head over to the welcome forum and introduce yourself and your car to the others? :)

Auto Transport Service
Back