• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

FOR SALE 2002 Dodge Dakota 4x4 Quad Cab

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeepBeepRR

Local time
4:55 AM
Reaction score
Contact seller
First off $2500.00 since I have to put a price. But what I am looking for is a trade for a smaller car for my daughter to drive back and forth to school. Looking for something like a Honda Civic, Nissan Sentra or something like that. I don't mind a car that needs some work. This truck needs some issues worked out so don't be afraid to offer a car that needs work.

The truck runs drives and stops. It may need the AC charged. The air bag light is on the dash. It has a Salvage Title but looks like only the hood and core support were changed. The 4wd works great and the transmission shifts as its supposed to. The engine starts right up and runs really smooth. Its not knocking or smoking as far as I can tell. The worst part of the truck are the rocker panels they need to be repaired. This truck came from Tennessee and I'm sure the rust is from road salt up there. You can get a set of rockers off amazon for like 160.00 I have no use for the truck. Other than the rocker rust it looks pretty decent outside. The carpet needs cleaning. But if you just need a woods buggy or farm truck this would be a perfect truck for either. In the last 2 photos you can see the upper core support black and the hood is black under it. As far as fenders I have not checked them out to see if they were replaced.

Here is a link to the rockers on EBAY.

IMG_6533[1].JPG

IMG_6536[1].JPG

IMG_6540[1].JPG

IMG_6538[1].JPG

IMG_6542[1].JPG

IMG_6544[1].JPG

IMG_6562[1].JPG

IMG_6563[1].JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.