• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2024 Calendar

Richard Cranium

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
5:01 PM
Reaction score
Just arrived from Amazon ....

dodge charger calendar 2024 - Google Search

1701957188980.png

1701957204971.png

Up here in Ontario, I have always found this Charger calendar at my local TSC (now Peavey) store, in their calendar rack.

Wifey gets me one every Christmas. God love her!
Edit... Ever notice they use the same car from year after year but change the color of the car?? Or different backgrounds?? Look at the yellow /white 70 Charger on my wall. I now noticed on Marks post that the 69 Charger on the top line of cars is the same as one I have in my shop with a different background. Those headlights were the give away. Buying the same calendar year after year lol. Not all of them are like that. But when I see it, it comes as a disappointment to me. Not a deal breaker though. But you would think that there is enough cars out there to keep them fresh. At the very least not two consecutive years as you can see from my picture.
Rant over! :rofl:
IMG_0623.jpeg

Last edited:
Got my calendar already also - but it's from my favorite bunch up in Androssan, AB:
cwm2.jpg
(Cold War Motors YT Channel)
No, not nearly as cheap as that Charger one though...

Auto Transport Service
Back