• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 3 Speed wiper motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

BIGWILLI

Local time
2:17 AM
Reaction score
Hello, has anyone 3 speed wiper motor?

EDIT: for 68 B-Body

Last edited:
I have 2 with a linkage and 2 3 speed pieces that go on the wiper motors. 300 plus shipping. I should be able to get it all in a flat rate box but have to check and see for the lower 48. If so then 25 for shipping.

20200819_150509.jpg

You need to be more specific in the request ....what year and what car ....part number and style of wiper motor .,. change between years

Yes, exactly what car do you have? Is it originally a 3-speed wiper car? Is it important if the date on the wiper motor is correct for your car, or you just want your wipers to work?

Yes, exactly what car do you have? Is it originally a 3-speed wiper car? Is it important if the date on the wiper motor is correct for your car, or you just want your wipers to work?

my car is 68 Coronet R/T (swapped to Hemi Gen2).
Factory hemi car was only w/ 3 speed wiper out of factory

I should have @ 915 3 speed or an optinal 033 3 speed on some 68/69 cars if interested lmk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back