• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

32nd Annual Mopar Spring Fling Important UPDATE

Folk-c

Local time
2:56 AM
Reaction score
PRESS RELEASE
Very unexpectedly on Thursday April 21st, 2016 the PERFORMANCE MOPAR CLUB of TORONTO was notified that they would no longer be allowed to operate from the Streetsville MOPAR PARTS DISTRIBUTION DEPOT ZONE OFFICE, 6500 Mississauga Road, Mississauga.
FCA Group and Chrysler Canada has implemented a policy that any activities that are not FCA Group related are not allowed to use their sites effective immediately.
Therefore the largest ALL MOPAR and RELATED BRANDS CAR SHOW, operating for the last 32 years in the GTA area, called “SPRING FLING”, is no longer allowed to operate from this location in Streetsville forthwith. So after 25 plus years of working with the great Staff and Management at the Streetsville Depot we have been advised, with less than 30 days notice, we must move the 32nd ANNUAL SPRING FLING. With the aid of many we WILL NOT ALLOW THIS LONG STANDING GATHERING TO FAIL SO WE HAVE MOVED FOR 2016 TO:
THE SHOW CONTINUES AT
THE MEADOWVALE GO STATION

6845 Millcreek Dr., Mississauga, ON
Millcreek Dr. & Aquitaine Ave.
Exit Hwy. 401 @ Mississauga Rd/Erin Mills Parkway
South 3 stoplights to Millcreek Drive.
Turn right onto Millcreek Dr go to GO STATION
ON SUNDAY MAY 29th, 2016
Gates open for Vendors @ 6:30 am($25.00 10X20)
Show cars @ 9:00 am to 3:00 pm($20.00/car and 1 passenger $5.00/extra)

For more info pm myself or call Blaine Shaw @ 416-562-2043 or email [email protected]

Honestly
What a bunch of clowns at the FCA
They certainly know how to shoot themselves in the foot in regards to encouraging brand loyalty
Pathetic

That made the show a bit more special being hosted at the parts plant..with Chrysler bringing in some product to boot..I will still attend the show at the new location but it wouldn't be no skin on Chrysler's nose to let this long time show continue at the parts plant location....you blew it on this one FCA

Yes I certainly will attend as well, as I appreciate all the work that goes into organizing something like this. I have been going to this show since the late '80's with my dad, and now enjoy bringing my kids.
I hope it will continue for years to come.
Hopefully they will at least allow signage on the FCA lot, letting people know the day of the show, that it has been moved, for those who do not know !!

I doubt it.on the signage..word of mouth it best..I still have my 12th annual t shirt, that is when I started going..gezz.. don't even what to guess what year that was LOL

Yes, the Preformance Mopar Club will have a member at the Distribution Plant directing cars to the Meadowvale GO Train lot as well as a sign at the plant. In all fairness the guys at the plant have been excellent and very accomodating,,,, Its the FCA Head Offcie that are the ones to blame.. See everyone at the 32nd Annual Spring Fling. Lots of room this year at the GO Train lot....

Auto Transport Service
Back