• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

WTB 4-Barrel Intake Manifold for Poly 318

Status
Not open for further replies.

TFBinNH

Local time
10:24 AM
Reaction score
Hello, I'm hunting for a 4-barrel intake for a Poly 318. If anyone has one for sale, please reach out. Thanks!

I have a Weiand. It's clean with no stripped bolt holes.

1840695-aee9a8524eaa32dac78dc7e89737fe67.jpg

1840694-e441f29b7cb85f68df1825da970c9247.jpg

1840696-a6a9adf1b6abb9236ff3c0f2fb2b599b.jpg

1840697-1b78a6d3b132467483cf04bfefeb05b0.jpg

1840698-32ce311ec9f8a895100ffb1386093118.jpg

Thanks, I'm hoping to find an original Mopar unit, as I've read that the aftermarket versions are optimized for souped-up engines.

IMPORTANT - I also want to let people know I received private email on this forum with an offer to sell an original 4-barrel intake from a forum user called "GTREDDY" who claimed to be in Alaska. I replied with my email and he sent three photos that looked excellent. When I went to check on him, the user account and even that private message were gone. I did a little more hunting and found those exact three photos on a FBBO post from twelve years ago. poly head 318 four barrel intake He was using some of the same story I found in that old post with just a few deviations. Anyway, I didn't send the Zelle cash. If my suspicions are unwarranted, I'll gladly offer GTREADY a public apology right here on this thread -and- buy his intake, but I suspect I got out while the gettin was still good. Be careful out there!

Thanks, I'm hoping to find an original Mopar unit, as I've read that the aftermarket versions are optimized for souped-up engines.

IMPORTANT - I also want to let people know I received private email on this forum with an offer to sell an original 4-barrel intake from a forum user called "GTREDDY" who claimed to be in Alaska. I replied with my email and he sent three photos that looked excellent. When I went to check on him, the user account and even that private message were gone. I did a little more hunting and found those exact three photos on a FBBO post from twelve years ago. poly head 318 four barrel intake He was using some of the same story I found in that old post with just a few deviations. Anyway, I didn't send the Zelle cash. If my suspicions are unwarranted, I'll gladly offer GTREADY a public apology right here on this thread -and- buy his intake, but I suspect I got out while the gettin was still good. Be careful out there!
If you ever run across something that seems fishy hit the report link in the bottom left corner of your post. It will notify Joey and the Mods, and they can check the person out. If the person turns out to be a suspected scammer they will give the scammer the boot, which is most likely what happened to GTREDDY.

Any time that you get a PM or offer that just doesn't quite right, hit the report button. There are a lot of scammers out there and we can't get rid of them unless you all report them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back