• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4 door to 2 dr conv. ?

bigblockbird

Local time
1:48 PM
Reaction score
Recently picked up a 64 more door that was converted to a 2 dr. Car was supposedly converted by someone in Massachusetts.Been reading through some threads/posts about the changeover. Recall reading a one line post about drainage. The car just sat out in its 1st. rain storm. The rear foot well areas were soaked.
What do I need to look for/ maybe do in regards to this issue? Obviously when the real door is still in place the rocker is sealed. Tia

Sorry I don't have a answer for you and would like hear what that the fix would be myself. Could you post some pictures of your car?, the 4 to 2 door swap is very interesting and could open up some new doors for me ( pun intended).

First thang I would do is seat in car with flash light and have someone spray one side of car with water hose , don't go crazy, just around door and side glass and see where its coming in at . Could be seals or ? Anyways you would have a starting point.

Auto Transport Service
Back