• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

SOLD 4 Speed Shifter

Status
Not open for further replies.

pnora

FBBO Gold Member
FBBO Gold Member
Local time
10:26 PM
Reaction score
Contact seller
4 Speed shifter. This should be from a 69 B-Body with a bench seat. I put it in storage in 1977 so I can not remember much about it. It is a nice shifter and will clean up nicely. It seems to work fine but I would re-shim the shift box. I only say that because on a old unknown shifter that is what I would do for the 20 bucks. It is complete with all rods and levers. The shift handle is very nice. No rust or pits and will polish nicely. It has the earlier Hurst style name etched on the handle.The wood grain knob is also very nice. One rod had a weld on it or at least it looks like it. Just want to get all the facts out. My pictures are poor. I am asking 500.00 and 25.00 shipping. Message me here if interested.

100_2718c.jpg

100_2720c.jpg

100_2721c.jpg

4 Speed shifter. This should be from a 69 B-Body with a bench seat. I put it in storage in 1977 so I can not remember much about it. It is a nice shifter and will clean up nicely. It seems to work fine but I would re-shim the shift box. I only say that because on a old unknown shifter that is what I would do for the 20 bucks. It is complete with all rods and levers. The shift handle is very nice. No rust or pits and will polish nicely. It has the earlier Hurst style name etched on the handle.The wood grain knob is also very nice. One rod had a weld on it or at least it looks like it. Just want to get all the facts out. My pictures are poor. I am asking 500.00 and 25.00 shipping. Message me here if interested.

View attachment 1385151

View attachment 1385152

View attachment 1385153
New Price 450.00 shipped.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Auto Transport Service
Back